In the wake of rapid disruption, CEOs today are positively considering finance function to take on a broader and deeper set of strategic responsibilities than ever before.
With this, there are a lot of talks about how technology-driven Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) is translating business insights into action, thereby spiking revenue and productivity.
Want to find out how?
Read this survey flash report to:
- Firstly, learn 5 fundamental components that contribute to EPM maturity
- Secondly, to explore what mature Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) companies are doing to succeed
- Thirdly, to discover what less mature EPM companies are still focusing on
- More importantly, learn about the different technologies impacting EPM strategy
- Finally, gain insights to begin your EPM maturity journey