Slightly more than a decade after the Great Recession, COVID-19 has brought back the dreaded “R” word to haunt executives in the global economy. In this period of rapid economic deceleration and uncertainty, you need a new financial strategy that can help you:
- Seize opportunities to outdistance your competition, and
- Position your enterprise for future growth
Where are you in this journey?
To help you in this regard, Gartner experts have cataloged 9 financial imperatives the best CFOs followed to recover from the last recession. Also, the tactics they used to respond to the current crisis. Read this white paper to explore these CFO-strategy best practices, including
- Where (and where not) to invest
- Cost-savings strategies and ideas
- Successful budgeting techniques