With the expanding population, enrolment is seen as a challenge in the American higher education system. As a solution, institutions are looking for new and innovative approaches for student enrolment.
In this white paper, the major pressing points are:
- Stagnation and dropouts in American high schools
- Uneven geographical distribution of regional colleges
- Dip in the enrolment of international students
- Recruiting working adults
- Encouraging workers to develop new skills
- Building feasible residency programs