With an endlessly expanding population of American students in the higher education system, enrolment is seen as a challenge. As a solution, institutions spread across the country are looking for new and innovative approaches for student enrolment.
In this white paper, the major pressing points are:
- Stagnation and dropouts in American high schools
- Uneven geographical distribution of regional colleges
- Dip in the enrolment of international students
- Recruiting working adults
- Encouraging workers to develop new skills
- Building feasible residency programs