As cases of the novel coronavirus have begun spiking all over the world, today’s Google Doodle serves as a reminder that we need to continue wearing our masks and practice safe six (ft). In the doodle, the Google alphabets are seeing wearing a mask and some even doubling up the masks. The alphabets also maintain the mandatory two meters social distancing to stop the spread of disease-infected aerosols. The Doodle takes you to a site that combines all the safety information in one place.
The site also has links to the websites of the World Health Organisation (WHO), US and Europe’s Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Havard health, etc that have reliable and useful information on how to protect others and yourself from the coronavirus.
Some of the preventive measures on the Google sites are:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.
There is also information on the main symptoms that are COVID-19 related and how does one goes about getting treated for the virus.News Source: TECH2